elevate your learning, brain + intellect
fun learning, study + play
- Open 2 Study – an Australian based open university, Open 2 Study offers plenty of free courses. Topics include Chinese language, astronomy, food and nutrition, photography and teaching adult learners.
- Khan Academy – a nonprofit with the mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
- Open Polytechnic – our NZ based Open Polytechnic also offers a small range of free courses, great for taking if you plan on attending formal education later down the track. Courses include tertiary study, mathematics and horticulture.
- BBC – for a range of informal online courses, the BBC offers plenty of interesting general topics on it’s website. Topics range from cooking, language learning, using the internet and gardening.
- Coursera – Coursera offers free and paid online courses aimed at general interest topics through to university accredited courses. Subjects are mostly business related, making this a great site to upskill your work skills.
- Future Learn – a large international site, Future Learn offers both paid and free courses. Topics are varied and include world history, law, creative arts and literature.
- Citizen Maths – if you’re looking for help with maths or to further your math skills, Citizen Maths is for you. Perfect for anyone who wants to become more confident in using maths in their life.
- Alison – a major player in the world of free online courses, Alison’s website is well worth a visit. Courses include communication skills, marketing, project management and psychology.
- OpenLearn – with over 1000 free courses, OpenLearn can help you learn about science, education, health and financial topics.
- TedEd – well known for their online lessons, Ted-Ed is a fun and informal way to pick up new skills and knowledge for free.
- Udemy – offering free and paid courses, Udemy is well known as a major player in the online business education industry. Topics include coding, accounting, website building and graphic design.
let’s get connected in your inbox
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF 55,000+ WORLDWIDE
Every month discover new ways to become a part of our movement to create a happier, healthier and more authentically connected world.